Meet webgss - proof of concept

Isaac Boukris iboukris at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 09:53:46 EST 2021

Hi,

A javascript API to get krb5 credentials via a kdcproxy and
authenticate resources with Negotiate HTTP authentication, using the
MIT krb5 libs compiled to webassembly, see my barely working branch
at:
https://github.com/iboukris/webgss

The only thing I needed to change on the MIT side, was to patch
SUBDIRS to only include a subset of the directories, consisting of the
client libs and tools, as I couldn't find a way to pass my own
variable without overriding it in the sub-directories as well.

I hope to bring it to shape in the following weeks, meanwhile -
feedback welcome :)

Thanks