Not building kcpytkt/kdeltkt

Sam Hartman hartmans at debian.org
Mon Aug 2 23:00:23 EDT 2021

>>>>> "Ken" == Ken Hornstein <kenh at cmf.nrl.navy.mil> writes:

There was some internal discussion back in 2004.
The utilities were written to exercise new Windows functionality, and no
one even talked about exposing them on other platforms.
My recollection after rereading that discussion is that we could see why
you might want to  delete a ticket from the LSA: deleting the entire LSA
ccache seemed kind of like a big deal on Windows, and you might want to
be able to delete a ticket to force that ticket to be retrieved again
or simply to remove it.

But I don't think anyone particularly thought of use cases for other
platforms at the time.