Constrained Delegation with certificate and GSS API

Puran Chand puran157 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 00:55:26 EDT 2020

I don't see a name type for certificate as per
https://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-devel/doc/appdev/gssapi.html#name-types

Also as I understand, I need to get rid of
gss_acquire_cred_impersonate_cert and instead invoke relevant code from
gss_acquire_impersonate_name based on name type.
LMK your thoughts.

-Puran