Dovecot SASL GSSAPI regression with krb5 1.18

Дилян Дилян
Mon Mar 30 09:16:15 EDT 2020

Hello,

I also got had a GSSAPI SASL regression back in Fall 2019 (Krb 1.17) which was fixed by revering
https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-sasl/commit/238380260fe623212c0f21d63e . As on git/cyrus-sasl several things were
changed and reverted recenlty, try with the newest cyrus-SASL (I do not understand low-lever GSSAPI, the c-interface, or
the protocol details, but I got it working for me and now I do not want to change anything).

Greetings
  Dilyan