Oracle ODP.NET use of MIT KfW

Greg Hudson ghudson at mit.edu
Thu Aug 20 10:41:16 EDT 2020

On 8/10/20 2:49 PM, Scot McKinley wrote:
> Can you please update the website for the compatibility support list?

I'm getting around to this now.  It looks like this wording only appears
on the web, not in the source tree, which makes it easier.

I would like to move away from using the word "supported" as it implies
a format commitment, so am considering for 4.1:

  KfW has been tested on Windows 7 and Windows 10, and is believed to
work on current Windows servers releases.

(For 4.2 beta I would adjust the wording since it hasn't been tested on
Windows 7 to my knowledge.)