gss_store_cred_into() and gss_acquire_cred_from() on a client specific basis

Greg Hudson ghudson at mit.edu
Fri Jun 7 00:43:09 EDT 2019

On 6/4/19 5:38 PM, moore moore wrote:> This is working in multi threaded
process.
> However with about 20 concurrent threads, there appears major lock up in
> the threads (all in the krb5 lib) around malloc and memory management.

The only ways I can think of for code to cause a deadlock inside
malloc() are memory corruption and calling malloc() from within a signal
handler (directly or indirectly).

You might try using valgrind or asan to look for memory corruption bugs.