Question about excluding the PAC

Schwartz, John John.Schwartz at anthem.com
Fri Jan 25 16:56:28 EST 2019

All, I have a Kerberos 5 implementation running on Linux and is integrated with the web server for website SSO access.

I have a need to exclude the PAC from the request ticket and am looking for the simplest way to do that.

I see that kinit has the option "--no-request-pac"

Is there a similar way to do it from the krb5.conf or does it need a custom shared object?

If it needs a custom shared object, can someone provide sample code?  I am not able to tell from the existing documentation what needs to be done.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Anthem, Inc.

John Schwartz,  Exec Advisor, Authentication Services
21555 Oxnard St., Woodland Hills, California 91367
O: (818) 234-6763 |
john.schwartz at anthem.com

and privileged information or may otherwise be protected by law. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachment thereto.