kdc u2u patch, kind of a bugfix...

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Mon Jul 23 14:29:55 EDT 2018

Okay, cool, I'll do it there.  Is it okay if I make the patch compile
against the latest like requested on the page, but actually test on an
earlier production version (like 1.15.3 or 1.16.1)?  I don't want to
test on non-production builds on my main server, but I'll be testing
these patches on a production server (and I've been running them for
years previously).

Also, would you guys be interested in a patch to the kvno tool to
request u2u tickets for testing, kind of like the -U and -P parms for
delegation switches?  I don't see any non-code way of getting a u2u
ticket for testing with the normal utilities, or did I miss something?

Chris