randkey versus a big random password

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Mon Nov 27 16:26:47 EST 2017

> but you should be able to get the new keys back from a randkey operation

I looked at that but then it seemed like yet another roundtrip since the
initial create_principal creates a randkey on a null password and then the
randkey function makes another one?  If that's still better than a random
password performance-wise and with the other caveats you mention, that's
cool and it seems to work in my test so I can use that.

Chris