Fixes for some issues found using Coverity

Kittel, Martin martin.kittel at sap.com
Mon Mar 20 13:03:42 EDT 2017

Hi,

we ship krb5 as part of some of our products and as part of our QA we run Coverity scans on all components, including krb5.
As part of these scans a number of issues were found that we think need or might need fixing. I am wondering now how to best feed back those fixes into the mainline
I have prepared a first bunch of git commits against the current HEAD from https://github.com/krb5/krb5 and tried to group them according to the Coverity findings. However I don't know whether I can feed these into krb5-bugs directly. What is the preferred way to post such patches?

Thanks and best wishes,

Martin.