hi, any idea for kerberos backend flow control strategy?

Huangshiyou (Wong, FusionInsight PDU) huangshiyou at huawei.com
Fri Dec 8 21:54:18 EST 2017

Currently, if too many connection to kereros at the same time Kerberos will pick up the handle to ldap(code as below

But kerberos just choose the handle to ldap in handle, and in fact, because ldap process quest very very fast, about 90% request will send to the first ldap in the server_info_list.

Then the second ldap in server_info_list will be free at the most of time. This will cause unbalanced load in backend-ldap.

In my mind, Kerberos should have a strategy for backend-ldap to balance load.

So my question is if therer is any strategy to completely work out, thanks a lot if I could hear from you.

[cid:image001.png at 01D370DB.95D79A40]