Kerberos for VxWorks

Tom Yu tlyu at mit.edu
Tue Mar 8 14:39:42 EST 2016

"FIXED-TERM Mirzaieva Asal (DC-IA/EAO7)"
<fixed-term.Asal.Mirzaieva at boschrexroth.de> writes:

> I don't know if it's a right place to ask, so if I'm mistaken I beg your pardon and ask you to point me, where can I talk about it.

I don't recall any efforts at porting Kerberos to VxWorks that have
coordinated with us.  I'm not aware of any such efforts that have made
significant progress, but I might not have paid attention to the right
places.  I guess this is as good a place as any to talk about doing that
port.  Please be aware that our collective ability to help with that
effort might be limited by lack of available time or specialized
expertise.

-Tom