krb5-1.14-beta1 is available

Wang Weijun weijun.wang at oracle.com
Fri Oct 9 21:03:21 EDT 2015

You mean all 3DES and RC4 etypes as described in https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaduk-kitten-des-des-des-die-die-die-00? I see 16 and 23 still not marked weak in http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-devel/doc/admin/conf_files/kdc_conf.html#encryption-types.

BTW, is the krb5-devel/doc pages always synced with the latest public beta?

Thanks
Max