Custom kinit python

Yago Fernández Pinilla yagofp8 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 02:56:09 EDT 2014

Hi,

The idea is that we wanted to integrate everything in our tool and not
depending on an external binary.

I was able to do the same thing that kinit and kdestroy using the krb5 API
http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-devel/doc/appdev/refs/api/index.html

The problem that i have know and what i have been working is:

I would like to "export" the ticket in same way to send it to the user and
the be able to import it again.

This functionality seems to be present using the gssapi module but i don't
know how to obtain the object "creds".

Thanks in advance

Yago

--