Make error messages more useful: add a URI

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 7 17:43:54 EDT 2014

On Tue, 7 Oct 2014, Roland Mainz wrote:

> [...]

The serious difficulties only apply to an extra piece of text inserted as
a literal value in krb5.conf.  This text is administrator-supplied, and
cannot be a part of or message catalog because it is not known at compile
time.  On the other hand, an administrator can choose to not put any
additional text requiring localization (e.g., retaining the original
error string and adding only a URL with no other text), in which case
there is no problem.

-Ben