Make error messages more useful: add a URI

Roland Mainz rmainz at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 05:30:11 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

BTW: Three nits:
1. Some error messages carry additional information, like an errno message. How can we integrate this ?
2. How can we carry over the value of LC_MESSAGES (or better: The result of LANG/LC_MESSAGES/LC_ALL, e.g. $ printf '%s\n' "${LC_ALL:-${LC_MESSAGES:-${LANG:-"C"}}}" # in a POSIX shell) ?
3. What about intranets with no connection to the outside "world" ?

----

Bye,
Roland

--