unit of kdc_timeout

Love Hörnquist Åstrand lha at kth.se
Mon May 19 02:16:15 EDT 2014

A sub second unit would be used. However we use time_t, so currently sub second time is not possible in Heimdal.

The default unit is seconds.

Skickat från min iPad

19 maj 2014 kl. 05:07 skrev "Henry B Hotz" <hbhotz at oxy.edu<mailto:hbhotz at oxy.edu>>:

I presume this is for parameters specified the "Java way", and you do the right thing when you're reading a krb5.conf file.

I can't personally think of anything where I would care about a sub-second value.  OTOH the standard timeout for kinit is 1 second so it seems possible someone else might.