TGS-REP TICKET decrypting problem

somenath saha saha.somenath.88 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 03:26:49 EDT 2014

Hi,

      I need some information regarding the ticket creation in KDC.

      Assume my pc’s host name is “SOMENATH-PC” & it has 3 user accounts.
They are:

                        *USER NAME                        PASSWORD *

i)             Administrator                        administrator

ii)            Somenath                             somenath

iii)           Guest                                     guest

Now in TGS_REQ message I send “*cifs/SOMENATH-PC.xyz.com
<http://SOMENATH-PC.xyz.com>” *as server name (Service & Host) in
KDC_REQ_BODY. After receiving TGS_REQ message KDC prepare a ticket which is
encrypted by using server’s secret key i.e. SOMENATH-PC’s secret key.

Now my question is that in order to encrypt the enc-part of the ticket what
credential’s is used by KDC as *“SOMENATH-PC”* has three user accounts
which is mentioned above. Please provide me some information regarding my
question.

Regards,

Somenath