TGS-REP TICKET decrypting problem

somenath saha saha.somenath.88 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 02:06:28 EDT 2014

hi wang,

is it right?
Let there are two client CLIENT-1 and Clinet-2. now suppose CLIENT-1 get an
ticket from KDC in TGS_REP message as he want to communicate with CLIENT-2.
now CLIENT-1 forward this ticket to CLIENT-2 in AP_REQ message. now
CLIENT-2 must have right to decrypt the ticket to get the shared key..  am
i right???

check the attached image and confirm me i'm right or not.