create krb5 context without config files

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 12 16:18:50 EDT 2014

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014, Bin Lu wrote:

> Hi Ben,
>
> Thank you very much for your response.
>
> Krb5_init_context_profile() seems to init a context from an existing
> profile which could be retrieved from krb5_get_profile().
> profile_init_vtable() is not a public API, so should not be recommended
> to use.

I am not sure why you think that profile_init_vtable() is not a public
API; it is listed in the public header that is installed.
(Okay, it was not listed in libkrb5.exports until relatively recently, but
that was an omission that should be fixed in 1.12.2.)
It is intended to be a public API.

-Ben