TGS-REP TICKET decrypting problem

somenath saha saha.somenath.88 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 00:53:48 EDT 2014

HI all,

I have three machine. one is used as windows server 2012 where KDC is
running and also DHCP and DNS is running there. and other two pc is
connected with this server. Now two client pc want to communicate with each
other using cifsv2.  Before that they must be authenticate by kerberos.
everything goes fine. The problem is arise where 2nd client pc want to
decrypt the ticket which he recived from 1st client pc through AP-REQ
message. I think 2nd client pc must not communicate again with kdc to get
his secret key to decrypt the pc. It should be know to him but i'm unable
to prepare the key as i don't know which credential is used to prepare the
key. please go through the firs mail in this mail chain to find out the
user Account credential for 2nd pc. The ticket is encrypted with
aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96 algorithm.

regards
somenath