TGS-REP TICKET decrypting problem

somenath saha saha.somenath.88 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 09:55:43 EDT 2014

thanks guys,

 It will help me to find out the secret key of server. but my initial
question is not that. i want to know that how to create this secret key. i
mean, in order to create this secret key what argument is needed. Because i
want to decrypt the ticket (which i got from TGS_REP) from server side and
my question is that how to prepare this secret key (what is the
credential?) and how i got this credential...  help me out guys

regards
somenath