Fwd: TGS-REP TICKET decrypting problem

somenath saha saha.somenath.88 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 00:12:01 EDT 2014

Hi,

you told me that KDC is using secret key of the computer itself to encrypt
the ticket. How do we find this secret key in-order to decrypt the ticket?
please provide some details about that how to find out the machine secret
key.  its urgent. I became stuck in this point for some week.

regards,
somenath