[kitten] Token Preauth for Kerberos

Zheng, Kai kai.zheng at intel.com
Wed Jul 9 17:01:30 EDT 2014

Hi Ben,

> AD-TOKEN is a "container of anything" not in the sense of the ASN.1 data type, but rather that the JWT token therein could contain any sort of information about the user making the request ...

Yes I agree. Thanks for clarifying. I'm thinking of AD-TOKEN as AD-WIN2K-PAC. The difference is AD-TOKEN contained token is from 3rd party token authority and can contain anything like you
mentioned, and the layout of AD-WIN2K-PAC is well defined by MS-PAC. Also IMO, having a subcontainer like AD-TOKEN for token-preauth mechanism could allow some flexibility for
future extensions.

What would you suggest regarding this or any other aspects for the proposed mechanism? Thanks.

Regards,
Kai