TGS-REP TICKET decrypting problem

somenath saha saha.somenath.88 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 05:18:59 EDT 2014

HI,

    I'm facing a problem while decrypting enc-part of the ticket in TGS_REP
message.  While decrypting the ticket in TGS_REP message (with
KRB5_KEYUSAGE_KDC_REP_TICKET), I am getting an error message
KRB_AP_ERR_BAD_INTEGRITY though I have able to decrypt the enc-part of
AS_REP message using the same Server Secret Key. I am using
*krb5_c_decrypt()* API for decryption. I am using aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96
enc-type. Please suggest me what to do in order to decrypt the ticket
enc-part.

Regards,

somenath