Regarding OpenProcessToken

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 28 13:16:20 EDT 2013

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013, Mohit Aggrawal wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am running kerberos service as an IIS process i.e. w3wp.exe . In that the
> call to OpenProcessToken() Line 52 of file  secure.cxx  is failing. It is
> giving error no 5 which means
> *ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED.  *Please let me know if there is any setting  in
> kerberos
> or windows that I need to do for the OpenProcessToken call to work.

OpenProcessToken is a MS library call
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa379295(v=vs.85).aspx);
I guess you have already used GetLastError and FormatMessage to determine
the ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED?

I don't remember ever getting an error like that; you might have better
luck asking on a MSDN forum.

-Ben