OTPOverRadius IPA vs Krb

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jun 19 17:22:50 EDT 2013

Absent trivial success, this got back-burner'ed for me.  What you say probably explains why no OTP-related behavior was observed on the kdc.  I'll keep this in mind when I get back to it.

Thanks!

For what I'm interested in, an OTP-only kdc seems reasonable, but I expect there are admin accesses using keytab files that are probably needed in practice.

Hmmm.  I can't do this with Heimdal, but can I have a DB entry with *no* ordinary keys in current MIT?  Have to look.  (Just thinking out loud.)

Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu