krb5_change_password() fails

Arpit Srivastava arpit.orb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 11:48:43 EDT 2013

Thanks

While debugging, I found that it is prof_locate_server() called inside
k5_locate_server() called by locate_kpasswd() in changepw.c which is
failing.
It returns KRB5_REALM_UNKNOWN (which corresponds to Cannot find KDC for
requested realm).
As far I know the way I am calling krb5_change_password is alright. Then,
what could be the reason for this failure ?

Arpit