KDC is sending reset after each reply

Mohadeb Mondal mmondal at ixiacom.com
Wed Feb 13 09:57:52 EST 2013

Hi All,
                I have configured MIT Kerberos server in an Ubuntu machine. From another Ubuntu client machine when I am trying to authenticate myself I am able to do that.
                But in the packet capture I am seeing that after AS response the connection is getting closed by KDC, Again the client is initiating another TCP connection and sending TSG request.
                KDC is sending TGS response and closing the TCP connection.

                Can you please guide me if I misconfigured anything? Is this the way KDC should behave (I mean closing TCP connection after every response)?
~Regards,
Mohadeb

"I may not know every thing, But I know how to use google"