Help regarding GSSAPI-DCERPC

Luke Howard lukeh at padl.com
Sat Feb 9 19:30:03 EST 2013

You're probably going to run into a bunch of code that hasn't been tested for a while on the DCE RPC side, so be aware you might need to do some debugging.

You can use the implementation here:

http://www.dcerpc.org/

Build with --enable-gss_negotiate.

You want to call rpc_binding_set_auth_info() with rpc_c_authn_gss_negotiate to indicate the RPC binding handle should use GSS authentication.

-- Luke