Changing the KDC search base dynamically

Shani Ranasinghe shanira14 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 16:38:51 EST 2013

Hi,
Thank you Greg and Simo.
Please find my comments in-line.
Regards,
Shani Ranasinghe.

@Simo, This is what I have done at the moment. When the user logs into the
system, I will know if that user is a tenant or not by the username
provided. Based on that I will know where to search for in the tree.  In my
application,  I need to get a TGT everytime the user logs into the system.
The problem with having the search the whole tree is that,  this will be a
performance hit in the long run. This is the main reason I was looking for
an alternative way rather than restarting the server, and searching the
whole tree.