PAM with OTP

Cornelius Kölbel cornelius.koelbel at lsexperts.de
Fri Aug 23 04:08:31 EDT 2013

Dear list members,

I guess this one goes to Russ Allbery. I configured OTPOverRadius and on
a client machine pam_krb using anonymous PKINT to get an armor ticket
for my OTP authentication.

[appdefaults]
pam = {
   minimum_uid = 1000
   anon_fast = true
}

pam_krb5 seems to come as first auth module in my pam stack, but I am
always asked for a password (where I can enter anything) and only then I
am asked for "Enter OTP Token Value".
How can I get rid of the first password prompt?

Thanks a lot
Cornelius

--
Cornelius Kölbel