2013 Kerberos Interop Event (8-9 October 2013) at MIT

Thomas Hardjono hardjono at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 20 13:35:59 EDT 2013

Folks,

The 2013 Kerberos Interoperability & Testing ("Interop") event will be held at the MIT Campus on 8-9 October 2013. (The Tuesday-Wednesday after the annual Conference).

https://kit.mit.edu/events

Please email Thomas Hardjono or Tom Yu if you plan to attend (hardjono[at]mit.edu and tlyu[at]mit.edu). No registration is needed (just an email). We have a basic template doc to capture the features you want to test.

2013 MIT Kerberos Interop Event
-------------------------------
https://kit.mit.edu/events/kerberos-interoperability-testing-event

Dates:   8-9 October 2013 (Tuesday-Wednesday).

Time:    10AM - 5PM

Venue:   MIT Campus, Building W92
         Backbay Rooms A & B.
         Corner of Vassar & Amesbury Sts.
         Cambridge, MA 02139.

         Map: http://whereis.mit.edu/?go=W92:

Hotels:  The hotels near MIT Campus can be expensive, so we have
         been advising people to find any hotel close to the
         Red Line T subway line. The MIT campus is located at
         the Red Line "MIT/Kendall Station".
         From Kendall Square there is a white MIT Tech Shuttle (free)
         that goes around campus and which stops at the doorsteps
         of Building W92.

MIT's list of hotels:

         http://web.mit.edu/institute-events/visitor/stay.html

List of stations on the Red Line T subway:

http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/subway/lines/?route=RED

Regards.

/thomas/

Thomas Hardjono
MIT Consortium for Kerberos & Internet Trust
e:  hardjono[at]mit.edu
m:  +1 781 729 9559
w:  kit.mit.edu