Problem with replay cache file

Vipul Mehta vipulmehta.1989 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:14:20 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am facing a problem regarding replay cache file generated. If service
principal name has a slash '/' ( e.g. sample/instance1 ), then the replay
cache file generated will be be named till the string before '/' .

This will cause problem if my service instances are like sample/instance1,
sample/instance2 etc. The replay cache file generated will be 'sample' and
if sample/instance1 is already using it then sample/instance2 will fail.

Is there any method in API that can be used to specify replay cache file to
be used by a service instance ?

--
Regards,
Vipul