Host-realm pluggable interface project review

Zhanna Tsitkov tsitkova at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 9 18:51:08 EDT 2013

1. One needs better name for build-in module "profile" so it would not be confused with the configuration interface "profile" (http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-latest/doc/plugindev/profile.html)
2.  Is it time to have a plugin interdependency functionality so it would be possible to explicitly indicate what modules depend on what other modules?   http://k5wiki.kerberos.org/wiki/Projects/Host-realm_pluggable_interface#Plugin_module_ordering  is just a suggestion to set the default rules, right? Is there rst doc for plugging module ordering?