Patch for Ticket 6344

bwleake bwleake at dev-stack.com
Mon Apr 29 22:40:44 EDT 2013

Thanks for the feedback and the pointer to the style checker script,
that really helped with finding style issues.  I've pushed a second
commit to that branch that doesn't have any issues with the checking
script, as well as updated the kadmind.rst and krb5kdc.rst files.
Attempting to run `make man` in src/man resulted in several unrelated
.man files being changed.  I've held off updating the man pages in
src/man as a result.

Could you elaborate on your concerns for testing the changes?  IPv4
localhost addresses seem like a safe assumption, though I could be very
misguided.  For example, we might try testing that without the -l
option, the kdc and kadmin daemons respond on 127.0.0.[12], and with "-l
127.0.0.1", the daemons only respond on 127.0.0.1, and not .2.