MIT support for a Solaris like libgss?

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Wed Apr 10 13:54:14 EDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-04-09 at 17:03 -0500, Will Fiveash wrote:
> Does MITKC have any plans to support/provide a libgss similar to the
> Solaris libgss which relies on dynamically loaded mech plugins unlike
> the current MIT libgss_krb5?

libgss_krb5 is a bad name but it already allows loading mechglue
plugins, in fact I use this support to load a mechglue interposer plugin
for use with the GSS-Proxy project.

It is unfortunate that the library has 'krb5' in the name because it is
confusing, but I am not sure that renaming it would accomplish anything
useful, however I guess that a symlink could be provided  ?

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York