Serialization framework future

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Thu May 31 17:25:11 EDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 16:14 -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:
> OK, well, I still would like to understand the use case from people who
> are proposing to use this today.

I want to be able to export credentials obtained by the gssproxy
process, wrap them and send them to the client, so it can send them back
to the gssproxy process for unwrapping and further use.
This is so the proxy can be completely stateless at some point.
That's why I want them to be complete, Ideally they contain a fully
serialized ccache I can put back in memory and use without any loss of
information.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York