Keytab-based initiator creds design

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 12 16:49:10 EDT 2012

If the UI for changing default cc's were as good as the UI for PAGs I'd have more sympathy for that viewpoint.  I want a "give me a new default cc, I don't care what you call it" operation.  I want a "pop" operation that destroys the current default cc and restores the previous one.

And I want multiple ssh logins to always have different cc's.  I'm perplexed as to why this use case seems to be considered as an edge case instead of the primary use case.

Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu