krb5 commit: Implement cccol iterators for mslsa

Kevin Wasserman krwasserman at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:26:56 EDT 2012

The goal is for the ticket manager to be able to have
both MSLSA and CCAPI ccaches accessible and be able
to specify either type as the 'default' ccache.  I originally
had 'switch_to' call krb5int_cc_user_set_default_name()
to allow that, but we decided that is not a good idea,
so the ticket manager now calls it explicitly, so probably
the stub is no longer necessary.  I think it is harmless in
the sense that it doesn't actually change the behavior of
kinit-ing to the mslsa ccache, though I agree it is
misleading in that it produces the expectation that you
might be able to have more than one functional mslsa
ccache.  After I verify it doesn't cause any problems,
I'll remove it.

-Kevin