Ubuntu daily builds of MIT krb5 trunk

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 17 13:39:57 EST 2012

Hi.  Because I thought it was relatively convenient, I created
https://launchpad.net/~hartmans/+archive/krb5-trunk which contains
builds of MIT Kerberos trunk for Ubuntu starting with oneiric.  These
are updated daily from the latest trunk code.

It turns out that getting this working was far more fiddly than I had
expected when I started.  So, whether I maintain this service will depend
in significant part on whether people use it.  I'm hoping that I can get
a number of Kerberos developers who use Ubuntu on their machines to run
these packages and report problems.  If you're using these packages on
some of your machines, please let me know; if it is sufficiently popular
I'll try to keep it working.

It would be greate to get something similar available for Fedora and
Debian. The Debian work is of course mostly the same as the Ubuntu work,
needing only a archive and build servers.