Issue in generating Authenticator Data in AP_REQ

Sankar Das sankar_das at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 12:48:24 EDT 2012

Hi Greg

Thanks for the hints. It was really helpful. I have now able to generate the Authenticator data properly for TGS-REQ. I need some more help.

1. I am trying to use GSS-API. I am not sure how the Authenticator data is generated for the AP-REQ embedded in negTokenInit part of GSS-API. Is it generated in the same way as in TGS-REQ using the same key?

2. Is there any example program in MIT Kerberos source code distribution for the same?

Thanks again for your help.

Regards
Sankar