The krb5 source repository is migrating to Git

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 28 20:59:33 EDT 2012

On 04/28/2012 08:08 PM, Will Fiveash wrote:
> For those that have commit authz to the trunk, what type of
> authentication will be required (password, krb, pubkey)?  I ask because
> working at Oracle, behind their firewall, makes it difficult to get a
> krb cred from MIT.

Any of gssapi-with-mic, gssapi-keyex, pubkey, or password authentication
should work.  Setting up pubkey authentication in our environment is a
little finicky since Athena home directories live in AFS, but I just
verified that it can be made to work.  (Details offline should you
decide to go that route.)