pkinit changes breaks build tree...

Greg Hudson ghudson at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 21 10:53:17 EDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-09-21 at 06:44 -0400, Ezra Peisach wrote:
> If not compiling with pkinit, the library export check is failing for
> encode_krb5_pkinit_supp_pub_info
>
> and
>
> encode_krb5_sp80056a_other_info

My preferred short-term fix is probably to use the accessor, as much as
that pains me.  If we were prepared to ditch the accessor completely,
that would be worth the complexity of conditionalizing the libkrb5
exports file like we do for libkrb5support.  But I don't want the
complexity of having the accessor *and* conditionalizing the libkrb5
exports file.

My preferred long-term fix is to make the decoders table-driven and
expose enough of the generic machinery of the ASN.1 code to make it
possible for plugin modules to define their own types without extending
the core library.