krbcore membership

Sam Hartman hartmans at painless-security.com
Wed Oct 5 14:47:37 EDT 2011

    Nico> BTW, has krbcore become a function of the consortium?  With
    Nico> membership a benefit to consortium members?

I hope not/don't think so.  I know Luke and I are members and are not
sponsors of the consortium.
Jeff is a member and I don't think Secure Endpoints is a sponsor of the
consortium.

I'd assume the membership criteria would be something like people making
active contributions and willing to take a responsibility for stearing
design and process. However there are some fairly inactive people on the
list, so I really have no clue what criteria Tom is using to decide the
membership of krbcore.