SASL support for kldap

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Mon Nov 14 00:22:31 EST 2011

Cool, this would be useful for me.  I have to keep a service_passwd file
around for krb5kdc/kadmin even though I use TLS and EXTERNAL for
everybody else (and even have the kdc and kadmin use TLS for the
connections using the LDAPTLS_ env vars, but then they do SIMPLE binds
inside those sessions to the same dn's that the client certs already
provided).

Any hope of getting this integrated into the trunk?

Chris