Inserting opaque data into the DB

Alejandro Perez Mendez alex at um.es
Fri Nov 11 03:13:22 EST 2011

Hello Greg,

I already tested string attributes in KRB 1.10 alpha1 and they have
worked perfectly to my purposed. I have introduced 3K attributes
associated with principals, and extracted them later on from a authdata
plugin. As a comment, I would update the k5wiki page to reflect the
struct of krb5_string_attr, since it is not clear if the argument
"strings_out" in krb5_dbe_get_strings will be a linked list (with a
"next" field) or an array with indexed access.

Regards,
Alejandro