ask for some suggestions about how to learn Kerberos API

shuaijie wang wangshuaijie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 04:07:46 EST 2011

Hi all,

Currently I am kerberorizing our project, and I find that the kerberos
library manual is rather obscure, for example, I know that there ought to
be some ways using the API to achieve "reply detection" function described
in the protocol, but I just don't know what combinations of the API
functions can achieve this goal, so can anyone give me some advice of how
to learning the APIs in a systematical view? Or is there some good
tutorials on how to use kerberos API? I want to know how to combine these
individual library calls to achieve certain functions in the protocol,  and
reading source code directly is very time consuming, thank you.