OTP, deployability.

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Fri Jun 17 17:30:39 EDT 2011

On 06/17/2011 04:27 PM, Nico Williams wrote:
> Is that a knock on RH?  That would not be fair to RH, since Dmitri
> might not be familiar enough with Kerberos to have come to the same
> conclusion as the rest of us regarding your proposal, and Dmitri can't
> represent all of RH.  :)
Thank you Nico. Yes I am not familiar enough to come to the same
conclusions. I base my conclusions on my post work at RSA and probably
to superstitious and some of the things that I should not be. I might be
wrong but I am not the one to fight. I can be easily convinced.

The question I am more worried about how to actually get to the world
where the demand that was vocalized in this thread is addressed in the
best way for the consumers of the solution. If the plans that we have at
RH around this are totally wrong and we are going into the wrong
direction I definitely want to understand it and adjust plans accordingly.

If we are on the right path than why not join forces?

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IPA project,