prevalence of "right" time zones without timegm()?

Dave Daugherty dave.daugherty at centrify.com
Mon Jul 11 14:58:48 EDT 2011

Adding Zihao from Centrify

Tom, we plan to address this issue in our next round of development fixes - my guess is in the next couple of months.

It will probably be Zihao's team implementing/testing the fix.

As I said we will test this on many different platforms and versions - AIX, HPUX, Solaris, OS/X and many forms of Linux.

Do you have a fix already that you would like us to test, or would you like us to take a run at it?

Dave Daugherty

Centrify